It’s been almost four months, so let’s catch up! In this episode, I discuss my thoughts and feelings about this show and how it’s been evolving; I give some background information on my latest article, “Stop Getting Indoctrinated by Your Favorite Groups;” I talk about my experiences with ecstatic movement and my recent forays into sociology and philosophy; and I discuss episodes of a few other shows.
- Now that I’m no longer reading my blog posts on this podcast, subscribe to my blog to stay up to date.
- Have your phone read just about anything to you with @Voice Aloud Reader.
- My recent blog post, “Stop Getting Indoctrinated by Your Favorite Groups.”
- Bradford Keeney’s books on ecstatic movement: Shaking Medicine: The Healing Power of Ecstatic Movement and The Bushman Way of Tracking God: The Original Spirituality of the Kalahari People
- Affordable introductory textbook-style books by Dorling Kindersley Limited (DK): The Sociology Book and The Philosophy Book.
- Keep Screen On app for Android.
- “Metadharma: Set & Setting,” episode of Buddhist Geeks.
- “Culadasa on Meditation and Therapy,” episode of Deconstructing Yourself.
- “Deconstructing Yourself,” episode of Expanding Mind.
- Subscribe to my newsletter and get a free electronic copy of my book on meditation.